Oil Gas job Eni Indonesia
Eni is a major integrated international oil & gas company based in Italy, with interest in 80 uncommon countries, and employees approximately 78.000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan, and Asia. In Indonesia Eni Participates in thirteen PSCs including nine in Deep Water areas, with as active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni Indonesia is inviting candidate who process relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
Expiry date: July 27, 2013
1. AUTOMATION ENGINEER Code: POR01
• To support the development project activities relevant to the Jangkrik project – automation aspects both onshore and offshore.
• To define the appropriate field automation maintenance policies and procedures.
• Degree in Engineering, 7 being of oil and gas diligence experience, 5 being of automation engineering experience.
2. INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR Code: POR02
• To support and the coordination of the development project activities with focus on availability, reliability, maintainability and integrity of equipment systems.
• Establish maintenance strategies and system definition.
• Establish Integrity Management System definition, plotting and execution.
• Engineering degree preferred major in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, more than 10 year experience in oil and gas diligence, previous experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning and gas processing plant is desirable, offshore preferred. Have experience in managing a multi discipline and multi tasking maintenance workforce in the oil and gas processing operation.
3. MAINTENANCE ENGINEER Code: POR03
• To provide specialist maintenance engineering input into the front end and detailed engineering design of production plant.
• To ensure the Operability and Maintainability philosophy application during full life of the production plant.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering, 5 being of Oil and Gas diligence experience and 3 being experience as lead position in CMMS development and/or RCM implementation.
4. OPERATION ENGINEER Code: POR04
• Responsible for Operations of the development project activities relevant to the Jangkrik Project with focus on Pre-Operations Works and establish Operations requirements during detail engineering, construction, commissioning, start up phases of new oil/gas production facilities, ensuring that commissioning phase and start up operations of FPU, RS-SPS and ORF are conducted in safe, effective and efficiently manner with meeting the company target and to the satisfaction of all parties.
• To support all operation readiness activities and assurance review up to project sanction, and further project execution, ensuring that the design meets project objectives for cost, schedule, safety and environmental impact. Confirm all operation aspects and risk opportunities to optimize the construction activities in the field, have been address and allay the risk.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering (preferred) major in Chemical, Oil, Industrial, Mechanical and Electrical engineering. At least 5 being of experience in the Oil & Gas diligence At least S being of experience in, operations and or engineering oil/ gas Previous Upstream Engineering Floating Production Unit , RSI -SPS , ORF commissioning experience would be advantage Experienced in operation for offshore gas facilities is beneficially.
5. PROJECT MANAGER Code: PDV10
• To be responsible for managing all the activities related to the Development of the offshore deepwater JAU project starting from the evaluation phase, FEED, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up and definition of the transition to the production operation phase, ensuring achievement of project cost, schedule, quality and HSES targets.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering with minimum 15 being, post first degree, relevant knowledge and experience. This must include a minimum of 10 being direct experience in onshore/offshore project development with an operating and production company.
6. PIPELINE WP LEADER Code: PDV11
• To ensure the management, design, execution and delivery of offshore deepwater pipelines from FEED through detailed engineering up to procurement and installation, ensuring achievement of project cost, schedule, quality and HSES targets.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering, experience in Project Engineering in a major oil and gas company for Offshore pipelines and facilities, not less that I 0 being of effective experience in the oil and gas diligence and not less that 5 being of experience of effective with contractors and supervising the contractors in pipeline design and construction. Effective in a prior similar role would be beneficial.
7. PROJECT PLANNER & COST CONTROLLER Code: PSV04
• To develop and keep up the overall project plot and master schedule based on input; from project technological, commercial functions and contractors:
- Support the project services manager monitoring the project progress.
- Monitor contractor progress against plot and highlight deviations to project management through regular progress reports.
• The candidate must have degree in Engineering discipline or Computer/Systems discipline, experience in Project Joystick in a major oil and gas company, not less than 5 being of effective experience in oil & gas diligence, both offshore and onshore, not less than 3 being of experience of effective in a prior similar position ,not less than 3 being of experience of effective with contractors and supervising the contractors, fluent in English Language, significant computer skills, particularly in all MS Office tools, Visio, etc., signal written and verbal communication skills with the skill to communicate at all organizational levels, successful track record in similar roles on very large international projects.
8. PIPELINE ENGINEER Code: FAC01
• To provide specialist pipeline engineering input into the conceptual, front end and/or detailed engineering design of offshore deepwater and onshore field development projects.
• To ensure that contractor pipeline designs and specifications meet project requirements and diligence best do.
• To contribute in preparing EPCI and bids technological evaluations.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering and a minimum 7 being oil and gas diligence experience and 5 being of pipeline design experience.
9. ORF & P/L Comm Coord Code: PC001
• Ensure consistency of pre commissioning and commissioning activities between post.
• Help the Offshore Commissioning Manager in all pre-commissioning areas,
• Identify and minimize any risks associated with commissioning activity.
• Organize and Implement the KPI’s for the transfer of offshore facilities from Construction / Commissioning to Operations.
• Participate HAZID/ENVID, HAZOPs, Design, Construct skill, Project Reviews. Review and Comment on Contractor I Supplier documentation.
• Engineering degree preferred major in Industrial, Chemical. Mechanical, Electrical and equivalent with more than 10 being experience in oil and gas diligence, previous experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of oil and gas processing plant, offshore preferred. Understanding commissioning management system and hands on of Offshore and Onshore Commissioning Management of FPSO or Large Production Platforms.
10 SR. DRILLING ENGINEER Code: DRL07
• To develop well design optimizing the investment and applying the highest standards of engineering, integrity, safety and environmental protection.
• To draft drilling plot and support its execution providing engineering advice and updating well design and execution plans.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 8 being of experience in deep-water drilling together with onshore drilling in Indonesia.
11. UPSTREAM COMMERCIAL COORDINATOR Code: COM04
• Responsible for developing, negotiating and executing Principal of agreement (POA), such as PSC extension. Gas Marketing and Finance.
• Coordinating Project’s technological, HSE and plotting teams and shiny those elements into financing arrangements.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 8 being of experience in commercial matters in oil & gas diligence.
12. LOGISTIC & OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER Code: OPS02
• Monitoring and controlling overall logistic operation activities and function for logistic purposes.
• Executing and reviewing for improvement, the standards operating procedures for logistic operation activities for logistic base.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 10 being of experience in logistic/Supply Chain in oil & gas diligence.
You must be a excellent communicator and high motivated with highly effective multi-disciplinary team effective skills. Excellent analytical skills as well as effective communication with other relevant internal and external parties. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must.
Please apply for this advertisement to:
email@example.com (must specify the position code on the email subject). Please note that applications not be reviewed if received with 31 July 2013. We regret that only small listed candidates will be told.